Sunday, May 13, 2012

Its hard. Giving up being with the one you love more than anyone for a year. Deployments suck there really isn't another way to put it. I have nights where I cry and cry till I fall asleep. I have days I get so stressed and overwhelmed that I don't think I can handle it anymore. But then I think about all the hugs and kisses, all of the I love you and I miss you's.  All of the laughs and smiles, all of the snuggles and the warm fuzzies and it gives me the strength I need to make it to the end. To stay true to my man and never give up on this. Deployments end, and when his does I will be right here waiting for him. He is my one and only and I love him. I will stay true to him and I will support him. I may not be perfect and I may get overwhelmed and break down from times to time but I will always pick myself back up and brush myself off. Because in the end he is my soldier and I will be strong and make it through for him. <3
                 - Brittany J. Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment